], { type: “text/html” }
);
const iframe = document.createElement(“iframe”);
iframe.src = URL.createObjectURL(blob);
iframe.style.cssText = “width:100%;height:100%;border:0;”;
container.appendChild(iframe);
attachIframeMessageListener(iframe);
}
const observer = new IntersectionObserver((entries, obs) => {
const entry = entries[0];
if (entry.isIntersecting) {
obs.unobserve(entry.target);
requestIdleCallback(() => {
initWidget(entry.target);
}, {
timeout: 200
});
}
}, {
root: null,
rootMargin: “300px 0px”,
threshold: 0.01
});
requestIdleCallback(() => {
$all(“.nl-inline-form-container”).forEach((c) => {
observer.observe(c);
});
});
})();

The latter made his boundaries clear, telling Rollins that just because they share a common enemy in The Vision does not mean they are allies, confirming he would not be helping him in his match. The 43-year-old star was then seen leaving the building shortly after with a suitcase.

In this article, we will look at three reasons why LA Knight walked out on Seth Rollins upon his WWE RAW return.


#3. Heading to WWE SmackDown

One possible reason LA Knight walked out on Seth Rollins is that he may already be preparing for a move to SmackDown. WWE has shifted several major names between brands in recent months, and Knight could be next in line for a fresh start.

Knight’s RAW chapter has run out of road. His move from SmackDown to RAW last year was not a standard roster shuffle. Reports indicated at the time that it was a creative decision tied to specific programming needs on the red brand. Those needs no longer exist.

Gunther is on SmackDown, going after Cody Rhodes and the Undisputed WWE Championship. Randy Orton is injured and off television. SmackDown’s men’s division currently lacks established main event-level stars, and The Megastar is one of the most over acts on the entire roster. A move to Friday nights would instantly open new rivalries and opportunities for him

The walkout with a suitcase is a classic WWE visual signal – packed bags mean a destination. Knight confronting The Usos and rejecting Rollins in the same episode may have been WWE’s way of quietly closing Knight’s RAW involvement before officially moving him.

It would also explain why The Megastar did not fully engage with The Visionary during the segment. Instead of restarting another lengthy feud on the red brand, WWE may simply be positioning him for a completely different direction after the transfer.

LA KNIGHT says he isn’t going to help Seth Rollins tonight. And leaves the building with his suitcase. #WWERaw


#2. LA Knight is done with The Vision saga

Another possible explanation is that LA Knight wants nothing more to do with Seth Rollins and The Vision storyline.

Knight was pulled into The Vision storyline. He was positioned as a babyface opponent of the faction while Rollins was its leader, functioning as a thorn in their side without ever receiving a featured program.

Over the past several months, Rollins and his allies were involved in some of RAW’s biggest feuds, constantly dragging multiple stars into their issues. The Megastar may view the entire thing as a waste of time, especially after seeing how chaotic Rollins’ situation has become.

When Knight told The Visionary, “the enemy of my enemy is not my friend,” he was not just cutting a promo. He was drawing a line. Knight watched The Vision make his life difficult for months. Now, Rollins needs help against Bron Breakker and wants Knight as support. The refusal was personal. Knight has no interest in being used as a supporting character in a storyline built entirely around Seth Rollins’ redemption arc.


#1. To teach Seth Rollins a lesson

LA Knight may also have walked away to send a message to Seth Rollins. During The Visionary’s heel run, he made Knight’s life miserable with constant attacks, mind games, and interference. Their rivalry pushed Knight to the limit multiple times, and Rollins never showed him any respect.

The Megastar has not forgotten any of it. Instead of fighting The Visionary again, Knight could now be choosing a different approach. By refusing to give Rollins the confrontation he wanted, Knight may have been trying to frustrate and embarrass him.

Rollins spent months as a heel, treating Knight as secondary. Now Rollins is in trouble against Breakker and The Vision, and his first instinct was to call on Knight. The walkout was former WWE United States Champion communicating that he is no one’s emergency option and showing that Seth Rollins no longer has power over him.